The Birde system is made up of four key elements: your Birde console, Birde Seeds, Birde phone App and Birde TV app.
You will receive a starter pack of Seeds with your birde which is pre-loaded and can play without a Wi-Fi connection. Simply turn on your birde console and tap a seed to play audio content.
New Seed packs can be purchased from the Birde store and will be posted to you. If you have a Birde account content will become visable in your birde phone App and can be downloaded while your seeds are delivered.
If a supported Smart TV or streaming device is paired using your Birde account, the Birde console will automatically change to video mode. When a Birde Seed is tapped, audio or video content will be streamed directly to your TV.
Birde requires a 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi connection. Your router may be dual-band (i.e. has a 2.4GHz and 5GHz connection) and display 2 seperate networks names or share a common name for both. Ensure your phone is connected to the 2.4GHz network and follow prompts to connect your Birde console from the devices screen.
Issues may be caused by
- Your phone is not connected to a 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi network. (An incompatible Wi-Fi network may be displayed as 5g or 5GHz in the title)
- Incorrect Wi-Fi password
- The Wi-Fi router requires a reset
- You're connected to restricted or corporate Wi-Fi which requires a sign-in process
- You're connected to restricted or corporate Wi-Fi network which blocks internet traffic
Things to try
Connect to a 2.4GHz or Dual-Band Wi-Fi Network from your phone settings
- Ensure your Wi-Fi password is correct and the auto-correct is not changing the password
- Verify you phone has an internet connection. Use your phones browser to verify, then retry the pairing process
- Turn your Wi-Fi router off for 10 - 15 seconds, then retry the pairing process
- If console is still unable to connect, download and install the Birde App on another phone, then retry the pairing process
- If you are still having issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We partner with Sendle and Australia Post to ensure speedy and safe deliveries.
Birde is currently shipping to Australia and New Zealand.
Your order will be backed and shipped within 2 business days. Delivery time frames depend on where the order is being shipped.
Metro delivery - 3-5 days
Regional delivery - 5-10 days
If you need your order faster please select the express shipping option at checkout and let us know at email@example.com
Returns and exchanges
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase we offer returns within 30 days of purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.